Sunday, January 13, 2008

My Hobby

Some New (old) Pictures to look at!
People have wondered why we didn't have any new pictures on the page for a long time. Well I wasn't sure how to do it. My daughter came home for Christmas and she showed me how to add some new pictures. So I went back and pulled some of the older ones that I had and am sharing those with everyone just so they will have something new to look at!! Hope you enjoy them.
These are some of the snow people that I made, Don got a scroll saw for Fathers Day and I have been using it, a lot! I found out I love to cut things out and paint and do all sorts of things the shovels and basket of "snow cookies" are made from sculpey clay and I gave several for gifts this year. I think I found a new niche for myself!

This is also one of my passions! I make baby wreaths for newborns and their mommies! This is the one that I made for Brenden last summer. It made the trip to Tenn. OK, but we did have to glue some of the things on again as the glue sort of melted in the 105 degree heat that we had to endure for several days. Wow! Thank goodness for airconditioning!


1 comment:

Angela said...

I love the new (old) pictures to look at. Its great to remember "when" when I am going through our blogs. Keep up the good work.

We love you and miss you.

Love -
Angie and the kids