Sunday, October 12, 2008

Fall Festival in Tecumseh

Happy Halloween!We went to the Appleumpkin Festival in Tecumseh today and we found some interesting characters! These are some of the scarecrows that were made and put on display. This was the only group that we found today. But my favorite only has a participant ribbon, so the others must have been terrific!

This is Amy and a pumpkin mermaid, they were all life size figures.

And then there was the Snow Witch and the 7 ghosts!


My favorite, it was done in a lot of detail, and the all American apple pie looked good enough to eat!


I had to check it out and see if it was real pie dough on the pie he was holding, it wasn't but it could have been!
A new friend! It's Recycle Man! He was made of recycled objects.
And some old friends, we ran into Penny and Vince at the festival too.

We ejoyed walking around, but I had no kids with me to get some action shots. Maybe next time.



2 comments:

Angela said...

What a great time. I am glad that the weather is still nice for such fun times. I love the scarecrows that were on display too. Fall is the great season. Just wish the weather was a little more fall like here at home.

Amy and A.J said...

HA! HA! HA! I LOVE THAT LITTLE RECYCLE GUY!! HE IS SO GOOFY LOOKING, LOL! IT WAS FUN!!!