Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Preparing for the Baby Shower

Well we were hoping to have pictures of the babyshower to share by now, but because of the weather we had to cancel it last Saturday and it will hopefully go on this Saturday!

We were getting all the decorations and party favors ready the last week of vacation, Riley was still here so she was helping get the things put together.

Look at that intent look on her face! Well I guess Amy has a pretty intense look too! They were both concentrating pretty hard!

We got all of the table favors filled and ready to go, now we just need Mother Nature to cooperate with us!

Hope to see everyone this weekend!

2 comments:

The Poling Family said...

I'm so sorry I will not be able to be there for the party. You are all in my thoughts and prayers for a great party and for everyone to make it there safe. I will be thinking about you on Saturday and will see you guys next week...probably sometime on Monday.

Love you!

Angela said...

Hope the weather is nice to you all on Saturday. I wish we could be there to help party and celebrate with the Mommy to be. Enjoy and we will see in a couple of weeks.

Love ya
angie