Saturday, June 27, 2009

More Birthday Fun!

Harmony was fasinated by AJ's feet! I don't think she has been around little ones smaller than her much!

Grandma and Grandpa got to get their birthday hugs in too!
Now Harmony is going to be a great photographer someday, she wanted the camera so I let her take a picture of Jen and Jackson sitting across from us.

I had to laugh, Joe took our picture and Drew pulled on the camera just as he took the picture.

I took Joe's picture with Drew and Harmony pulled the camera just like Drew did! It was quite funny!

Joe, holding Drew, and Jackson looking on.

1 comment:

Angela said...

Love the pictures of everyone holding the two stars of the day. How fun for the kids to play with a little cousin like AJ. I love all the pictures wish we could have made the trip to visit everyone too.