Sunday, June 21, 2009

Trip to Findlay

We went to Findlay to put flowers on the family plots, although I didn't get to go down there before Memorial Day, they were all in my thoughts that weekend (and every day).

Uncle Sam, died during World War II, and is buried in Hawaii, this is a memorial stone at the cemetery for him.
My mom and dad, along with a sister and my brother are all together in Arlington, Ohio.
Special thoughts for all of my family today.
___________
We had a special driver for the trip today! AJ loves Grandpa's truck so he thought he'd give the driver's seat a try!
First he tried standing, but he liked sitting better!


__________

Just a cute picture of AJ with his hat on, like Uncle Paco wears his hat!


3 comments:

Amy and A.J said...

AJ was a very good driver...he got us to ohio safe and sound, lol!!!

Angela said...

Love the pictures. I wish I could have made the Findlay trip with you all.

Hugs and kisses.
Angie and Family

Unknown said...

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE FINDLAY TRIP, WISH I WAS CLOSER, LOVE YOU pAT